This website uses browser storage to make it easier to use. Please check the box if you consent to this and enable accessibility option. You can find more detail here

West Midlands Police and Partners Only

Authorised users only

Partnership Reports

Immediate safeguarding concerns should be reported via 101.

Reports, where a crime has occurred, should only be reported via 101.


This portal is only to be used to submit police information by Local Authority partners and should not be used to report a crime or safeguarding concerns.

Contact Information

Outstanding and/or unreported Safeguarding and Crimes must be reported through the correct channels.

If you are contacting us in an emergency please dial 999

If you want to speak to someone contact West Midlands Police via Live Chat at between 8am and midnight

Call 101 anytime